Welcome to the website of C&E Consulting Services.
C&E Consulting Services is based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, known as North America's gateway to Asia. Operated by Mr. Peide Zha, who is a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), C&E Consulting Services provides representing and advocating services for those who wish to come to Canada as temporary residents, permanent residents or refugees/persons in need of protection.
Our services include assisting applications in the following categories:
- Immigration: Economic Classes - We assist you in immigrating to Canada as permanent residents in the economic classes, including Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trades, Investors, Entrepreneurs, Self-employed Persons, Canadian Experience Class as well as immigration classes under the Quebec immigration program and the provincial nominee programs. We also help those who are interested in the USA EB-5 Investor Program;
- Immigration: Family Classes - We assist you in immigrating to Canada as permanent residents in the Family Classes including the overseas Family Class and the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class;
We represent clients as their counsel at hearings or appeals before the Immigration Division (ID) or the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB), including:
- Appeal: Permanent Residency Obligation - When a Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) or Canada Border Service Agency (CBSA) officer has made a decision against you that you have failed to meet your permanent residency obligation, you may appeal to IRB;
- Appeal: Removal Order - When you as a permanent resident, a protected person or a foreign national holding a permanent resident visa have been issued a removal order to leave Canada1, you may appeal to IRB;
- Admissibility Hearing - When a CIC or CBSA officer believes you may be inadmissible to Canada, you may be referred to IRB for a hearing to determine if you are admissible into Canada; and
- Detention Review - When you are detained by CBSA, IRB will regularly review your case to determine if your detention should be continued.
In addition, we provide the following related services:
- Consulting: Business for Immigrants - We assist those who wish to immigrate to Canada or who are already here as entrepreneurs to find business opportunities and/or manage their businesses.
- Post-Entry/Post-Landing Settlement Services - When you arrive in Canada for the first time - either as a temporary resident or a permanent resident, we will pick you up at the airport, send you to a temporary residence and help you handle all necessary matters to live, work or study in Canada.
Canadian businesses seeking to expand their operations by accepting immigrant investment are welcome to contact us and we will match you with prospective immigrant entrepreneurs or immigrant entrepreneurs already in Canada.
Canadian educational institutions seeking international students are also welcome to contact us and we will refer students to your schools.
You may contact us by phone, e-mail or other communication channels.
C&E Consulting Services is a division of C&E Translation & Advertising Inc.
©2013 C&E Consulting Services, All Rights Reserved.
Steve's free web templates